I wonder if anybody’s actually had feelings for me, like actually got upset or mad over little things I did and got jealous and confused over me and thought about me on a regular basis. I feel like I’m the only person that ever really cares about anyone and that nobody’s ever felt that way for me.
- parents: your room is a mess
- me: you should see my life
"I’ve learnt that fighting fire with fire, does get you burnt, but standing there in utter silence does the same thing. I’ve learnt there comes a time when you have to get over things, and I’ve learnt that, that time is probably now. I would say I wished you the best, but mama taught me better than to lie. Poison only harms you if you consume it, but what can it do to someone who looks it in the eye and says fuck you? Nothing my friend, so with that, my friend, fuck you & know that your poison is indeed, only poisoning you."
- parents: you need to go out more
- parents: you need to exercise more
- parents: YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK??? YOU?????
- parents: HAHAHA WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU???
- parents: why are you getting angry